I have an EPSON 9880 and I print large prints: 1 or 2 gig -
I print a first print with relative ease and then the printer does not want to respond/
I have to reload the printer in the print and fax dialog box, restart the computer and so on..... NOT GOOD
I obviously checked all the cables - they are less than 10 feet - USB ... I tried Ethernet cables
I flatten the files, tried printing PSD (#3) and TIFF files
I reloaded photoshop a few times ( from the original disk)
Repaired the permissions.. well just about anything I could think of.
NO CHANGE
I was told that my POWERMAC G5 quad had problems rasterizing and was not fast enough.
I got a new MAC PRO QUAD CORE INTEL -(Lucky me!)
GUESS WHAT
Exact same problems.
Any suggestions on what the problems might be and possible solutions!!!
Thank you