Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Screaming deal on HP brochure paper  (Read 1037 times)

neile

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1093
    • http://www.danecreekfolios.com
Screaming deal on HP brochure paper
« on: November 29, 2009, 10:40:28 pm »

Ok, this paper is definitely not something to print your master images on, but HP's website has an amazing deal on their HP Brochure paper (among others). I use their brochure paper in the 11x17" size to print out USGS topographic maps for free on my iPF5100 when hiking. It's double-sided, glossy, and cheap. Did I mention it is cheap?

Right now HP has the 150 sheet packs of 8.5x11" for $12 after $17.99 instant rebate, and free next business day shipping. That works out to $0.08 per sheet. Yes, per sheet, not per square inch.

The site is painfully slow, but thought I'd pass this along in case anyone needs cheap paper

Neil
Logged
Neil Enns
Dane Creek Folio Covers. Limited edition Tuscan Sun and Citron covers are now in stock!
Pages: [1]   Go Up