Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?  (Read 2164 times)

mattyoung

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
« on: May 08, 2009, 07:28:01 pm »

Where can I get some new battery for this back?

If no new ones to be found, can the existing battery be disassembled and replace the cells inside?
Logged

rueyloon

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 221
    • http://www.36frames.com
Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 11:49:00 pm »

I still have mine when I sold my proback 2 years ago, they were pretty good,
I have 3, do you want to buy them from me ?

refund if you feel they don't work properly for you.

cheers

Logged

Ken Doo

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1079
    • Carmel Fine Art Printing & Reproduction
Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 12:49:57 am »

The other option is to purchase the right power cord from Quantum that allows you to power the Kodak Proback with a Quantum battery.

klane

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
  • I live in a c-stand fort.
Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 11:21:39 am »

Try KEH
Logged

ivokwee

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 35
    • http://www.fotoclublugano.com/~ivo/portfolio
Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 03:23:06 pm »

Quote from: mattyoung
Where can I get some new battery for this back?

If no new ones to be found, can the existing battery be disassembled and replace the cells inside?

On ebay I found "4 New Kodak DCS Pro Back 645 Lithium ion Batteries", 39usd for 4 batteries. that's probably a great deal.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 03:24:03 pm by ivokwee »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up