All gear has had amateur use only:
EOS 1D Mk II Mint condition, in box, complete with 2 batteries and charger, manuals*, software CD, strap. Bought this to use shooting sports, but haven't done that much sports shooting, and really prefer something lighter for my needs. $1500, and I'll include ground shipping to the continental U.S. I'll take paypal IF you're willing to split the fee, otherwise bank cashiers' check, and will ship after it clears.
* I have the paper manual for the software, but the paper manual for the camera is missing. But I've put a .pdf version of the manual on CD, with a few other goodies.
EOS 1v, PB-E1 power booster, and ES-E1* PC connection kit. SOLD
Canon EF 100mm / F2 lens, with hood A few scratches near the front of the lens barrel, but the glass is mint and it works perfectly. Both caps, but no box, warranty card, etc. This lens produces brilliant images, but I just don't use it that much any more, and can better use the funds for other purposes. $300, see above items for payment and shipping info.
Zenitar 16mm rectilinear fisheye Russian T-mount lens with Canon EOS adapter. Like New, in box, with soft bag, caps (including EOS and T-Mount rear caps, and rear-mount filters. I thought this would be fun, but haven't used it much at all. $150, and I'll pay the paypal fees on this one.
Canon EF 2X TC (not the II version) SOLD
PM me, or email me at BOB at MEYERWEB dot NET.