Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 01, 2026, 09:38:53 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Raw & Post Processing, Printing
>
Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks
>
Epson 4800 Firewire to USB 2.0 Problem
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Epson 4800 Firewire to USB 2.0 Problem (Read 1522 times)
rwwong
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 13
Epson 4800 Firewire to USB 2.0 Problem
«
on:
September 21, 2007, 06:20:50 pm »
I just tried switching my 4800 from Firewire to USB 2.0, and I get a Communication Error message of my computer. Do I have to reinstall the printer using the USB?
Edit: Problem Solved, I just re-added the printer with the USB 2.0 connected.
«
Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 06:49:41 pm by rwwong
»
Logged
h
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Raw & Post Processing, Printing
>
Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks
>
Epson 4800 Firewire to USB 2.0 Problem
Loading...