Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPhone 17 Pro Max. New departure.  (Read 105 times)

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25133
iPhone 17 Pro Max. New departure.
« on: September 29, 2026, 03:38:00 pm »

Well, I still intend to use the 13 Mini too, have today, so that thread isn't abandoned - by me, at any rate. I think the older cellphone might serve better in the Daidochromes space than the 17, though that's not based on any tests, just love for the old girl.

Anyway, here I go into a newer era.

degrub

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2555
Re: iPhone 17 Pro Max. New departure.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2026, 08:15:15 pm »

Stunning send off !
Bravo !
Logged

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25133
Re: iPhone 17 Pro Max. New departure.
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:31:17 am »

Stunning send off !
Bravo !

Thank you, “beginner’s luck” with the thing? One thing I’ve found is that the files from the 17 are more difficult to get to where I’d like them to look, than those from the 13 Mini. I get the distinct impression that they come out of the ‘phone (jpegs) more sharpened and hard looking. The 13 gives me the sense of kinder tones - more gentle, sweeter..
 
Bloody learning curves again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up