Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson SC-P900 and Crystallline Satin Canvas Issue  (Read 306 times)

RedBud

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
Epson SC-P900 and Crystallline Satin Canvas Issue
« on: March 12, 2026, 06:44:28 pm »

I am trying to print a 13x19 sheet in my Epson SC-P900.  After trying to use the front loader with no luck, I tried loading it in the standard rear loader.  This worked and the canvas ran great through the printer.  After setting paper properties on the printer and in Photoshop (Paper Type = Canvas Satin) the print is rather light, low contrast.  I ran the same print on matte paper (Red River - River Linen) and paper settings (Paper Type = Epson Archival Matte) and the print exposure and contrast is good as expected.  This is my first time using the Epson for canvas.  Previously, I used an HP x3200 for my canvas.  Any ideas on what I am missing?
Logged

dgberg

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2954
    • http://bergsprintstudio.com http://bergscustomfurniture.com
Re: Epson SC-P900 and Crystallline Satin Canvas Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2026, 08:45:46 am »

Paper setting is only one thing, what about your color management settings. Did you use the correct icc profile?
Logged
Dan Berg
http://www.bergsprintstudio.com/workshops/
Our Studio is a Canson Certified Print Lab
Pages: [1]   Go Up