Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Experience with Asia/Australia Epson ink SKUs in N. American printers?  (Read 397 times)

Klyment

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • Architecture | People | Printing

Hello! I'm curious if anyone has experience with inks from different distribution regions in their printers. For example, Epson Ultrachrome Pro 700mL light grey ink is T8000 (or T800000) in North America for the P10000/P20000 and the same cartridge colour and capacity is T8090 (T8090000) for the Epson P10070/P20070 which I believe are the same physical printers except for likely the voltage range from mains power they are designed to accept. Therefore, the ink contents are likely the same but will our printers accept chips from cartridges not meant to be distributed in our region?

Similarly, I believe these P100070 and P20070 models are designed to accept 350mL cartridges (T90xx designation) but I don't think these smaller cartridges are distributed in North America. Would these smaller cartridges work in our printers? Would T8000 series inks for the North American market work in Asian and Australian versions of the same printers?

Thank you.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up