Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sidewalk, Can Tho, Vietnam, 1965  (Read 286 times)

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Sidewalk, Can Tho, Vietnam, 1965
« on: February 14, 2025, 10:59:58 am »

.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25150
Re: Sidewalk, Can Tho, Vietnam, 1965
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2025, 11:21:03 am »

This is an inescapable part of life, everywhere. I wonder if the world will ever reach the point where the need to do this no longer exists. I very much doubt it. I suppose the main reason for that is because of our being humans, saddled with all of the baggage that that implies; we are not all equipped with what it takes to succeed in something - or even anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up