Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calibrate Tab missing in ACR 17.  (Read 46644 times)

Redcrown

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 544
Calibrate Tab missing in ACR 17.
« on: March 13, 2025, 12:28:31 am »

I have the latest ACR version 17.2.0.2155 on Windows 11. For the first time in a long time I wanted to access "Process Version" and I can't find it. It is supposed to be in the "Calibrate" tab. I don't have that tab. Do you?

I have Calibrate in Lightroom, just not in ACR.
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21651
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Calibrate Tab missing in ACR 17.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2025, 09:16:55 am »

Try resetting your ACR preferences, better?
Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (MacOS*) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).
Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"

*On Ventura, it is now called "Settings". 
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Redcrown

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 544
Re: Calibrate Tab missing in ACR 17.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2025, 02:10:00 pm »

Thanks Dog, resetting ACR prefs worked. It restored the Calibrate tab. I'm always reluctant to do that because I don't think it has ever cured whatever bug I was chasing in the past. And then I'm left with the task of restoring presets. This time I only had to rebuild the "Defaults" to set the proper camera profiles for the 3 cameras I'm still using.

(Sadly, it did not fix a couple other ACR bugs I'm still chasing.)
Logged

hassan9123

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
  • SEO MANAGER
    • Online Earning Courses
Re: Calibrate Tab missing in ACR 17.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2025, 02:13:34 am »

The missing Calibrate tab in ACR 17 might be due to a workspace customization or panel arrangement issue. You can try resetting the workspace to the default layout by going to Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout. If the tab still doesn't appear, ensure that your version of ACR 17 is up to date, as updates often fix such issues. For more detailed troubleshooting.

you can visit support page here: Adobe.
Logged
hassna
Pages: [1]   Go Up