Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ink smudges with Epson R3000  (Read 344 times)

jmg1949

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
Ink smudges with Epson R3000
« on: October 29, 2024, 11:20:35 am »

Long time lurker. I have what I think is an unusual problem with the Epson R3000 which I have had for years. At least I haven't turned up anything specifically like this in searching the web. I have no problem  printing via the top sheet feeder. But with my preferred paper which is Epson Exhibition Fiber I use the front fine art feeder. In the past month I now get black ink smudges on the leading edge of the print as it comes out of the printer. So smudges only when using the front paper feed and occurs with both A4 and A3 size paper. Wonder if anyone else has encountered this issue or knows of a solution. I've had the printer long enough that I could justify a new printer but would just hold off.
Thanks for any input.
Jim
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up