Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon pro 4000 firmware update question  (Read 492 times)

gchappel

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 251
Canon pro 4000 firmware update question
« on: October 20, 2024, 12:34:29 pm »

I have a canon pro 4000 presently running firmware 1.26
It is giving me a firmware update notice.
I hate updating firmware unless I have a specific reason- usually it screws something else up.
Everything is working fine, and I hate to jinx it.
Anyone done the update?   Any issues?
Any reason just to deny the update and just move forward?
Thanks for any guidance.
gary
Logged

Ryan Mack

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 342
    • Ryan Mack on Facebook
Re: Canon pro 4000 firmware update question
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2024, 04:20:54 pm »

Personally I have never had any trouble with firmware updates on my 4000. I would recommend you have it plugged into a UPS to be safe though.
Logged

gchappel

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 251
Re: Canon pro 4000 firmware update question
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2024, 08:26:36 pm »

Thanks, yes it is routinely in a ups.
I will give it a go.
gary
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up