Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Lens Repair  (Read 4126 times)

mitchino

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
Hasselblad Lens Repair
« on: November 22, 2024, 09:53:17 am »

I have an HCD 35-90mm lens that I am selling. I found a buyer but they returned it as the autofocus was not working. I am deciding whether to re-advertise the lens at a cheaper price, or get it repaired.

Is the only option to have it repaired by Hasselblad, or are there other paces that can do it? I'm in the UK.
Logged

BobShaw

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2272
    • Aspiration Images
Re: Hasselblad Lens Repair
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2024, 11:22:18 pm »

Was the buyer in Renton, Washington, USA?
Logged
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography

mitchino

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
Re: Hasselblad Lens Repair
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2024, 02:14:55 am »

Was the buyer in Renton, Washington, USA?

No, UK
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up