Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files  (Read 1692 times)

Dinarius

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1225
X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
« on: April 23, 2024, 05:08:10 am »

I used to have TIFF files of 24 patch Colour Checker charts.

I could open them in Photoshop, choose a colour space to view them in and then read the RGB values in the Info palette.

I presume they were supplied by X-Rite (now Calibrite), but I'm not sure. Either way, I've lost them.

I can't find them on either the X-Rite or Calibrite website.

Does anyone have them share copies, or can you point me to where I can download them?

Thanks.

D.
Logged

Czornyj

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2050
    • zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
Logged
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa

Dinarius

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1225
Logged

kers

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4602
    • Pieter Kers
Re: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 05:54:04 am »

+1
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21651
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

bobfriedman

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 363
Re: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 07:31:21 pm »

THx... very useful and helpful
Logged
Bob Friedman
pbase.com/bobfriedman
Pages: [1]   Go Up