Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help - Canon IPF8400 colors are off. Solved!  (Read 369 times)

jtunney

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 35
Help - Canon IPF8400 colors are off. Solved!
« on: October 31, 2025, 04:21:50 pm »

I've been using this printer for more than 10 years. Recently, the colors have started appearing muted - low contrast and low saturation. I have plenty of ink, have changed both print heads, reinstalled the firmware, run a calibration, and the paper profiles are correct. I spoke to tech support and they didn't really have any ideas other than what I tried except to tell me a few times that the printer is out of service and that it is old.

Any ideas on what else I could try?

Thanks.

John
« Last Edit: October 31, 2025, 04:57:09 pm by jtunney »
Logged
John

John Tunney Photography
www.jtunney.com
Four Seasons of Cape Cod

jtunney

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 35
Re: Help - Canon IPF8400 colors are off. Solved!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2025, 04:58:07 pm »

I tried one more re-install of the firmware, removed and re-installed the printer and things are back to normal.

John
Logged
John

John Tunney Photography
www.jtunney.com
Four Seasons of Cape Cod
Pages: [1]   Go Up