Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Study in blue  (Read 749 times)

PeterAit

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4647
    • Peter Aitken Photographs
Study in blue
« on: October 18, 2022, 11:59:49 am »

I was looking thru some old photos and my eye was caught by this shot taken in Cuba. I had not noticed the blue theme--shirt, shoes, bike, and door frame. A fortuitous capture!
Logged

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Study in blue
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 06:46:48 pm »

Great catch!

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Study in blue
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 04:12:48 am »

I love it… Sometimes, you discover details a long time after the photo!
Bravo
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up