Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How lomg was LULU "down"? inacessable Offline?  (Read 483 times)

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
How lomg was LULU "down"? inacessable Offline?
« on: November 13, 2021, 01:58:47 pm »

How long was LULU "down"?  I check numerous times last evening.

I checked the down or not site  ...and it "ratified my guess that the site was indeed down

Thanks.
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21654
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: How lomg was LULU "down"? inacessable Offline?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 02:51:13 pm »

How long was LULU "down"?  I check numerous times last evening.

I checked the down or not site  ...and it "ratified my guess that the site was indeed down

Thanks.
Well it must have been quite the burden for "The Coffee Corner" political "conversations"  :o
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".
Pages: [1]   Go Up