Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit -Withdrawn  (Read 1139 times)

WillEnos

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • WillEnos Photography
FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit -Withdrawn
« on: April 04, 2021, 04:58:23 pm »

I have decided to keep this kit as it is truly an awesome camera / back setup.  Maybe replace the DF+ with a XF and the back with an IQ280.  All down the road a bit as money flows into my pocket!

Kit includes everything listed.

I have additional photos if needed
Not ready to sell of off in pieces yet. After the listing has been up for while I will   

Phase One P65+  w/5k captures  Serviced by Phase One 04/23/2019  9+ condition
Phase One labeled “pelican” type case for back and accessories   9

Mamiya 645 DF+  body   9 
Mamiya 645 V-Grip Air w/hand strap   9

Mamiya AF 35mm f3.5 w/hood   9   
Mamiya AF 45mm f2.8 w/hood   8+
Mamiya AF 55mm f2.8 w/hood   8+
Phase One AF 80mm f2.8 w/hood   9+
Mamiya AF ULD 105-210mm f4.5 w/hood & box   9+
Mamiya AF ULD 210 f4 w/hood   9

Mamiya “L” bracket  use with V-Grip or just body   9
Mamiya Electronic shutter release   9+
Nikon screw type shutter release   9+
Mamiya external AA battery pack w/cable   9
(3) Mamiya / Phase One AA battery holders for body  9
(7) Batteries for V-Grip and P65+ back  All in great condition and charge well
(2) Hahnel Twin V-Pro chargers   8
(2) AC adapters for chargers   8
12vdc auto accessory plug for charger   8+
Phase One sensor cleaning kit
Original manuals for the body and back
Printed / Spiral bound large copies of body and back manuals

$6750.00 net to me.  Shipping included in CONUS. 
            Shipping out of the USA at actual cost

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 02:49:58 pm by WillEnos »
Logged
"involved in Photography since taking
a class as a bored senior in HS..
circa 1969"

WillEnos

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • WillEnos Photography
Re: FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 05:00:51 pm »

Photos in order..

35mm
45mm
55mm
80mm
Logged
"involved in Photography since taking
a class as a bored senior in HS..
circa 1969"

WillEnos

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • WillEnos Photography
Re: FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 05:04:12 pm »

Photos in order..

105-210 f4.5 ULD
210 f4
Phase One receipt for P65+ service
Logged
"involved in Photography since taking
a class as a bored senior in HS..
circa 1969"

djordjez

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 54
    • www.djordjezivaljevic.com
Re: FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 01:58:31 pm »

Hi there,

I used to own p65+ back with DF body but I had to sell it two years ago. Thinking going back because I have some lenses left. Curious how does p65+ perform with those Mamiya lenses, since I have no experience with them.

Best,
Djordje
Montenegro, Europe

WillEnos

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • WillEnos Photography
Re: FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 02:30:29 pm »

Hello Djordje..

In my opinion the p65+ works excellent with the Mamiya lenses.  I have always tried to buy as new as possible and if the same lens is available in Phase One.. I will buy that version.  A friend of mine works for Phase and he told me that my thinking was correct.  Also that all lenses that are branded "Phase One" have been optimized for digital by their techs.  Accordingly the Mamiya D lenses were optimized already.. but apparently Phase took it a step further.

Of course in some instances if you want a Phase lens.. you have to buy a leaf shutter or a Blue Ring.  Since those prices are out of reach for my budget.. I would have to buy the Mamiya version.  Still no regrets as I have been happy with my choices.. either Mamiya D or Phase One.  Contrast.. color and resolution are for me excellent!

Take care..
Will
Logged
"involved in Photography since taking
a class as a bored senior in HS..
circa 1969"

djordjez

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 54
    • www.djordjezivaljevic.com
Re: FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 10:34:55 am »

Hi Will,

Thank you for your reply. I have left Phase One 28mm and Phase One 120mm macro lens. This will fit nicely with my lenses.
Let me think a bit, because I need to update my main work dslr camera too. I would use this kit for personal projects.

Best,
Djordje


Hello Djordje..

In my opinion the p65+ works excellent with the Mamiya lenses.  I have always tried to buy as new as possible and if the same lens is available in Phase One.. I will buy that version.  A friend of mine works for Phase and he told me that my thinking was correct.  Also that all lenses that are branded "Phase One" have been optimized for digital by their techs.  Accordingly the Mamiya D lenses were optimized already.. but apparently Phase took it a step further.

Of course in some instances if you want a Phase lens.. you have to buy a leaf shutter or a Blue Ring.  Since those prices are out of reach for my budget.. I would have to buy the Mamiya version.  Still no regrets as I have been happy with my choices.. either Mamiya D or Phase One.  Contrast.. color and resolution are for me excellent!

Take care..
Will

WillEnos

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • WillEnos Photography
Re: FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit -Withdrawn
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2021, 02:52:44 pm »

Hello again Djordje..

I had no idea that you might be interested in buying this kit.  Otherwise I would have told you that I had decided to keep it.  In reality it is a really awesome 16 bit back with excellent blacks and great recoverable highlights.  More so than other digital files that I have worked on for other people.

My apologies for not letting you know sooner.  I had forgot about marking this LULA ad.

Thanks..
Will
Logged
"involved in Photography since taking
a class as a bored senior in HS..
circa 1969"

djordjez

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 54
    • www.djordjezivaljevic.com
Re: FS: Complete Mamiya / Phase One Kit -Withdrawn
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 12:14:53 pm »

Hi Will,

No prob at all. You made good decision. I am fully aware about P65 quality and I miss it sometimes very very much, so that's why I sneaked into forum to check is here anything that might be interesting to purchase again.

Best,
Djordje

Hello again Djordje..

I had no idea that you might be interested in buying this kit.  Otherwise I would have told you that I had decided to keep it.  In reality it is a really awesome 16 bit back with excellent blacks and great recoverable highlights.  More so than other digital files that I have worked on for other people.

My apologies for not letting you know sooner.  I had forgot about marking this LULA ad.

Thanks..
Will
Pages: [1]   Go Up