Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 90mm f5.6 **please read**  (Read 367 times)

FL at CC

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 99
FS: Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 90mm f5.6 **please read**
« on: September 14, 2020, 06:15:49 am »

i everyone!!

I have my Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 90mm f5.6 I'm letting go - condition visually is excellent, front and rear elements spotless. Mounted in Copal 0, of course. Comes with a Sinar front cap.

PRICED TO SELL and PLEASE READ - I've priced the lens accordingly as the shutter seems to be fouling up and don't have the time to get this one serviced. Shutter and aperture blades appear spotless - no oil or tar, just seems to be hanging up. - my loss is your gain! Chances are it simply needs a service and shown some love.

$750 AUD (not including freight or PayPal fees).

Thanks for viewing my post and keep shooting! :)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up