Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fallen Tree  (Read 907 times)

Dave (Isle of Skye)

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2628
  • I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
Fallen Tree
« on: August 02, 2019, 02:45:23 pm »

From last year.

Dave
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 02:53:52 pm »

I like this.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

brandtb

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 972
    • http://www.brandtbolding.com
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 10:17:28 pm »

Nice
Logged
Brandt Bolding
www.brandtbolding.com

Dave (Isle of Skye)

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2628
  • I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 02:21:11 pm »

Logged

Mark Nadler

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 911
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 02:23:57 pm »

Nice image.

mark
Logged

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 03:58:41 pm »

Now, that's the manly processing after my own heart, dark and moody, not that sissy grayness all over ;)

MattBurt

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4132
  • Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 12:54:14 pm »

Good one.
Logged
-MattB

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 01:04:26 pm »

Worthy.

Dave (Isle of Skye)

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2628
  • I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2019, 07:36:27 pm »

Nice image.

mark

Thanks Mark  ;)
Now, that's the manly processing after my own heart, dark and moody, not that sissy grayness all over ;)

Ah, so what I think you are saying to me here Slobodan and please correct me if I am wrong, is that the intensity of the contrast applied to an image, is somehow directly proportional to the size of one's testicles and the amount of testosterone they can produce?

Interesting...!   ;D

Worthy.

Yes I agree  :)

Much appreciated guys  :) :D ;D

Dave
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:29:31 pm by Dave (Isle of Skye) »
Logged

RMW

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1000
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 10:46:56 pm »

Poetic !
Logged

Paulo Bizarro

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7522
    • http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2019, 01:24:46 pm »

Spooky.

Dave (Isle of Skye)

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2628
  • I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 03:25:58 pm »

Poetic !

Thank you so much  :)

Spooky.

Yes, I think I know what you mean, a bit other wordly.

Thanks guys  ;)

Dave
Logged

maddogmurph

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1136
    • Maddog's Photography
Re: Fallen Tree
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 02:20:21 am »

Please repost on Oct 31st for maximum impact :)
Logged
Maddog Murph
www.depictionsofbeauty.com
Mostly here for constructive feedback.
Pages: [1]   Go Up