Selling my Sony a7RII system. Purchase new from B&H Photo on dates indicated below.
Sony a7RII Body, 3 Sony brand batteries, Hoodman eye cup, all original packaging/boxes. Purchased February 1, 2017.
Included is David D. Busch's excellent book on the a7RII!
Price: $2,300.00 SOLD
Sony 55mm, f 1.8 Sonnas ZA lens with all original packaging/boxes. Purchased February 1, 2017, ( I have only taken a few test shots when I purchase this lens)
Price: $740 SOLD
Sony 85mm f 1.8 GM, with all original packaging/boxes. Purchased February 7, 2017 ( I have only take a few test shots when I purchase this lens)
Price: 1,400.00 SOLD
Canon 17mm TS-E lens, with all original packaging/boxes. Purchased March 3, 2017, AVAILABLE
Price: $1,775.00 8/17/2017 I HAVE JUST PLACED THE CANON AND METABONES ADAPTERS IN THEIR OWN FS POSTINGS.
Metabones Canon EF/EF-S Smart Adapter, Fifth Generation, with all original packaging/boxes. Purchased March 3, 2017, AVAILABLE
Price: $310.00 8/17/2017 I HAVE JUST PLACED THE CANON AND METABONES ADAPTERS IN THEIR OWN FS POSTINGS.
Really Right Stuff L-Plate for the Sony a7RII body.
Price: $135.00 SOLD
All items are in as new condition!! I take pride is all of my camera gear and treat all with respect.
I have not found a way to determine the number of clicks on the Sony body, but I know it has seen VERY little use. ONLY 845 clicks on the body.
Definitely prefer personal check, ship when cleared.
Sick and tired of the PayPal fees, etc.
If you live near Chapel Hill, NC you are welcome to swing by and inspect/test out all gear before purchase.
Shipping and insurance if you desire, at actual cost.
Prices are all OBO, but offers must be justified and for a like condition item - in short, as new.
I'll add photos tomorrow, but wanted to get this up and posted.