Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Outside 2  (Read 1431 times)

graeme

  • Guest
Outside 2
« on: May 05, 2017, 04:15:34 pm »

Another one from the outside world.
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Outside 2
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 12:04:32 am »

Good seeing.

As someone said about "Outside," you should get out more often.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Outside 2
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 06:55:40 am »

Good seeing.

As someone said about "Outside," you should get out more often.

I agree, this is a proof that you must absolutely get outside often!
Logged
Francois

BobDavid

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3313
Re: Outside 2
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 12:56:02 pm »

+1, of course being the oddball I am, my inclination is to display it upside down.
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Outside 2
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 02:59:07 pm »

+1, of course being the oddball I am, my inclination is to display it upside down.
One might think Bob spent too much time looking at the ground glass of a view camera. But actually, I think he has a good idea.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Telecaster

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3686
Re: Outside 2
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 04:06:24 pm »

I like it upside down too. Natural vignetting.

-Dave-
Logged

graeme

  • Guest
Re: Outside 2
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 05:46:02 pm »

Thanks for your comments.

I'd made a print of this image & had noticed that it was intriguing upside down, but the novelty does wear off.

This one is another example of me not being entirely switched on to outdoor photography: It was taken over a year ago & I hadn't thought anything of it until I noticed it when going through my Lightroom catalogue a couple of weeks ago. ( I was probably deleting stuff, so it had a narrow escape ).

Graeme
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Outside 2
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 12:28:09 am »

I would never delete that, either side up.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

BobDavid

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3313
Re: Outside 2
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 02:53:55 am »

Mount it onto a Lazy Susan. ... I once hung a few photos in a show on Lazy Susans. It was a gimmick.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up