Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Like New Gura Gear Bataflae 32L  (Read 601 times)

joejackphoto

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
FS: Like New Gura Gear Bataflae 32L
« on: August 05, 2014, 04:32:52 pm »

I bought this bag a few months ago before I decided to make the switch from full frame to mirrorless, and this beautiful bag is simply too big for my needs.

The bag is basically brand new, as I haven't yet taken it outside at all.  It will come with everything it did when I bought it, including a tripod cord for attaching a tripod more securely to the bag.  I wish I could keep the bag, but I can't justify doing so since I don't have the big bulky gear I used to have to fill it up.









Asking $380 Shipped CONUS, with payment via PP gift or I can take a cc payment through my square account (add 3.5% to cover fees).  I'm new here on LL, but have 100% positive feedback over on FM, eBay, etc.  Let me know if you have any questions.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up