Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Xrite iPhoto Pro $600.00  (Read 408 times)

fighterkitekook

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
FS: Xrite iPhoto Pro $600.00
« on: July 03, 2014, 02:32:58 pm »

For Sale

Xrite iPhoto Pro $600.00 plus shipping

images shot with my cell...sorry about that.



perfect condition








always stored in case.

I used it quite a bit the first year....it is pretty fun.
I bought a load of ink and papers. Stopped with the weddings and have tons of supplies,  so it has just sat in storage for the last 18 months.



amazing when you get the colors right and they match up with the color chart with holes in it.
Prints look fantastic.

Monitor calibration tool excellent.





So if you want 'What you See is What you Get' then here it is for half the price.

everything included.
I have sold/bought some stuff here, ebay, and use paypal.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 12:06:06 pm by fighterkitekook »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up