Hi All,
This is a back up D800e, late version, bought new from a UK main dealer by me 11 months ago. It has a shutter count of less than 15,000 and comes complete with all original cables, software, box, wrapping etc and warranty cards etc all unused.
It was serviced with all my Nikon kit in January 2014, furthermore when I purchased the camera I took out an extended 2 yr warranty so there are 13 months still remaining.
The camera hasn't missed a beat, it works perfectly 'as new' and has been a spare back up camera most of the time, babied by me, never even been in the rain.
Free third party battery grip included, takes Nikon batteries and or AA's.
£1895
Free Tracked delivery within the UK
Collection welcome (London home counties)
I have bought and sold on here and have both USA and UK eBay accounts with over 500 transactions, each with 100% feedback
Any questions please ask.
Steve
studio at stevebrickles dot com