Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Xpan I and II kits, Mamiya RZ67 kits, Nikon D3, Fuji GX617, etc.  (Read 1433 times)

aottke

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5

A lot of random gear, here. I'm consolidating and deciding which pieces I really want to hang on to. So...the only catch is that I won't be ready to sell most of these items until mid-April. But I figure I'll give it a start here:

Prices are final prices for me (i.e. add shipping, taxes/duties/etc., insurance, etc.). I may be flexible on certain items, but not everything. Ppl who buy multiple items will get slight discounts. Pickup available most places in California (or ships from California). Paypal or cash/wire transfer (but money required first if the latter).

Xpan I: Used, but clean. Inside is VERY clean. Signs of wear, but not abuse. Sold with 45mm and 90mm lenses (both in excellent condition with plastic cases). $3500
Xpan II: Collectible condition. I can't see signs of wear. Comes with 30mm, 45mm, 90mm lenses of equal condition, with boxes, accessories, plastic cases -- everything. $9000 (seriously mint....you won't find the entire kit this clean anywhere else)

Fuji GX617 w/ 180mm lens: Great condition. BUT: small crack in top corner of body. Doesn't affect operation in any way. Otherwise everything looks excellent. $2600

Nikon D3: I'm keeping this 'til the D4 and D800 arrive (whichever comes first). Will let go for $2300. About 40,000 actuations. Signs of wear. Rubber wearing down (i.e. rub marks), but no peeling of any sort that you see on really used bodies. Good condition. Not banged around, etc. Used lightly for college sports (the kind when I was the only one there :-)).



These I can sell whenever. Make an offer, as I still have to research going rates:

Mamiya RZ67: This one worked when I got it. Then I set it down for a while, and the next time I picked it up, it didn't fire. Everything looks great. Orange light comes on when I press shutter release half way. Should work. Haven't been able to figure it out. But haven't spent much time on it. Shoot me an offer. Feel free to suggest something that I can try to maybe fix the issue, if you want...

RZ67 Pro II: This was the reason I never figured out the RZ67 I...this always worked. Clean, works great, etc. Body w/ 110mm 2.8, WLF, 120 back only. Won't separate.
RZ67 75mm Shift: Great condition. Slight signs of use. Comes with caps.
RZ67 180mm Lens: Great condition. Very slight signs of use. comes with caps.
RZ67 110mm 2.8: Signs of use, but glass great. Works flawlessly.
2 Winder IIs: used, but not abused.
2 Prism Viewfinders: Both are AE. But one AE doesn't work, but looks cleaner. One AE does work, but viewfinder has marks in it. Still totally useable, just not totally clean.

Mamiya AFD II w/ 80mm lens: Looks and works perfectly. Great system. Want to keep it, but the hassy wins... $1300 for kit w/ back. Will not separate.

I have a Pelican 1650 case, tan, that I decked out with heat-resistant tape. It looks like a NASA space probe. But it keeps heat out, that's for sure. Made the foam inside it fit 2 RZ67 bodies with grips, motor winders, and lenses (one has room for 65mm L/A lens, the other for the 110 lens...it's shorter), 2 Prism finders, a few filters, all the film you'd need, AFD II w/ 80mm attached, light meter, and a few misc. accessories. Lay down a flexible ice pack or two on top of the foam that isn't cut out and you're good all day in some pretty intense heat.
Case looks like new (aside from the adjustments, I suppose). $300

Hasselblad 503cw black, back, cw winder, metered 45 prism -- might sell. Have a 203fe on the way...we'll see.

Will accept trades for:

Hasselblad: 40mm FLE, 50mm 2.8 FE, 110 f2 FE, 250 f4 FE, other nice hassy lenses (who wouldn't? :-))
Nikon: new 1.4 lenses, 300mm 2.8 vr (don't need the vrii)
Other nice items that you think I might want based on what you've already read.

Check back for more to be posted...this is just off the top of my head.
Logged

aottke

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5

Also adding:

Gitzo GH2750QR ballhead -- $200

Hasselblad RRS L-Plate for H4D-40 and similar (H-series cameras) -- $150

Nikon Coolpix AW100 (black or orange, I only need one; you choose which you want): excellent condition, like new. Maybe 20 shots on it. Comes with battery, no charger, no sd card. Camera and battery -- that's it. $230

More likely to come...
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up