Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mamiya ZD back won't come off of 645 AFD II  (Read 1142 times)

billthecat

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 113
Mamiya ZD back won't come off of 645 AFD II
« on: February 04, 2012, 09:44:05 am »

Hello,

My ZD back won't come off the 645 AFD. It has worked fine before and I don't take it off too often. I push a release at the top. There are two metal prongs holding the top. It feels like the closer metal prong becomes disengaged but the more distant one from the release doesn't. I have tried a lot of pushing and wiggling.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Bill
Logged

Brian Hirschfeld

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 847
    • Brian Hirschfeld Photography
Re: Mamiya ZD back won't come off of 645 AFD II
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 06:42:54 pm »

Take it to Mamiya  a camera store or a camera repair store, better they damage your equipment then you.
Logged
www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com / www.flickr.com/brianhirschfeldphotography
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leica / Nikon / Hasselblad / Mamiya ~ Proud IQ180 owner
Pages: [1]   Go Up