Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advanced Personalized Photoshop Support via Email  (Read 900 times)

hdomke

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 156
    • www.henrydomke.com
Advanced Personalized Photoshop Support via Email
« on: May 15, 2011, 08:30:18 am »

Can you suggest an individual who could offer personalized Photoshop and Lightroom support via email? I am an advanced user with 20-years of experience using Photoshop; so I want someone who knows more than me. They need to have excellent interpersonal skills. I want contact with one person who is easy accessible and I'm willing to pay for the privilege.

I am not looking for classes or online training. I want personalized support for questions as they come up as I work. I imagine paying for help as I use it. If this works well I could see establishing a long-term relationship.

I am a successful full-time, self-employed artist/photographer using Photoshop and Lightroom to make large fine art prints.

Some of the questions I might want help with might include:
How to create actions for specific workflows
How to fine-tune the interface to hide things I don't need to see
Suggestions for optimizing prints that are greater than 10-feet wide
Suggestions for improving my workflow to be more efficient
Help with improving my masking skills
Help with compositing skies in landscapes
Occasionally I need to use Illustrator with Photoshop and find myself quickly lost.

An Adobe Certified Expert is prefered.
At least three eferences needed.
I am working on a new high-end Mac with dual 30-inch monitors. I am running the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite CS5.

If you know of someone who meets my criteria and would consider working with me have them email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Henry

Henry Domke Fine Art
www.henrydomke.com
Logged
Henry

Henry Domke Fine Art
www
Pages: [1]   Go Up