Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson: Yellow Spoltches all around  (Read 980 times)

kevs

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 932
Epson: Yellow Spoltches all around
« on: June 04, 2010, 12:35:08 am »

I open my sleeveless portfolios today and saw yellow splotches on many pages of many different portfolios. Printed about 9 months ago on Epson archival, premium presentation paper (formerlly enhanced matter -- two prints matted together to a thick double sided prints). Never seen this in the five years I've been using the paper.

I would not think it's the paper.
It's definitely not from the print touching another print as it widespread and the yellow look is consistent acroos many books and many pages.
I have a few ideas, but am curious first if anyone has ever seen such a thing. thanks.

1) I had a new frame shop mount these print (double sided) -- still he used heat activated mounting tissue, they looked fine for several months. I would not think this is it.
2) I had new wood/ laminate floor installed in the apartment a few months ago. A lot of dust floated about from the guys sawing. Still, the books looks fine for a couple of months after this.
3) After the new floors, I did move a large house lamp much closer to the bookcase which had the sleeveless books. Still that seems far fetched.

I'm out of theories. any help appreciated
__________________
Logged
Canon 5DS4/ 5D2/ Canon 16-35, 24-105, fixed 85, Profoto D1s
Pages: [1]   Go Up