Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need to locate Fredrix 901WR canvas in AZ  (Read 1526 times)

mballent

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 58
    • http://www.ballentphoto.com
Need to locate Fredrix 901WR canvas in AZ
« on: November 16, 2009, 12:57:22 am »

Big show coming up and I just miss estimated how much canvas I had.  Does anyone know where I can locate some Fredrix 901WR Canvas 44" rolls in the Phoenix area heck even Tucson/Flagstaff area would work. (yeah I am that desparate)  
Logged
-Michael
[url=http://www.ballentphoto.co

dgberg

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2954
    • http://bergsprintstudio.com http://bergscustomfurniture.com
Need to locate Fredrix 901WR canvas in AZ
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 05:32:10 am »

The Fredrix phone number in Ga. is listed online. If you call them they would tell you where to find some in Az. or Ca.. They would fedex you several rolls overnight too. I'm sure alot easier then driving a half day to pick some up,unless you absolutely need it today.
If this is nonstock special order stuff that no one carries you might have to find someone to sell you a roll of their private stock.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 06:47:51 am by Dan Berg »
Logged
Dan Berg
http://www.bergsprintstudio.com/workshops/
Our Studio is a Canson Certified Print Lab

cybis

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 283
    • http://www.lucbusquin.com
Need to locate Fredrix 901WR canvas in AZ
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 12:21:13 pm »

Have you tried them: Pro Imaging Supplies

They are located in south Phoenix.

Regards,
Luc
Logged

mballent

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 58
    • http://www.ballentphoto.com
Need to locate Fredrix 901WR canvas in AZ
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 12:36:03 pm »

Quote from: Dan Berg
The Fredrix phone number in Ga. is listed online. If you call them they would tell you where to find some in Az. or Ca.. They would fedex you several rolls overnight too. I'm sure alot easier then driving a half day to pick some up,unless you absolutely need it today.
If this is nonstock special order stuff that no one carries you might have to find someone to sell you a roll of their private stock.

This is what I need you folks for, clear heads   Got off the phone with then and they do not have a distributor in the Phoenix area, the closest is in Vegas.  uhg
Logged
-Michael
[url=http://www.ballentphoto.co

mballent

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 58
    • http://www.ballentphoto.com
Need to locate Fredrix 901WR canvas in AZ
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 12:38:39 pm »

Quote from: cybis
Have you tried them: Pro Imaging Supplies

They are located in south Phoenix.

Regards,
Luc

Thanks I was trying to remember them last night.  I got off the phone with them this morning, but they only carry Fredrix as a special order item so it would be a week to get it in.
Logged
-Michael
[url=http://www.ballentphoto.co
Pages: [1]   Go Up