Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One News: Several Items; All good  (Read 8768 times)

AlanG

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 195
    • http://www.goldsteinphoto.com
Phase One News: Several Items; All good
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 10:39:30 pm »

Quote from: dougpetersonci
Sounds like you might benifit from one of our online training seminars.

One of the many tips we give is how to use the Web Contact Sheet function to generate thousands of 1000px wide, sRGB, adjusted, and color accurate JPGs from your images in a matter of minutes...

Thanks for the answer. I figured this would be the work-a-round as the one time I played with the web page output it seemed pretty quick. Although Quickproof was a clear and intuitive feature. I'll have to try it and see. I can't ever see using those web pages vs. Photoshelter but you never know...

I am sure that once I have the time to thoroughly go through everything in the program, I'll get more comfortable with it.  At this point, I get by with it just knowing what I absolutely have to know to get my work done.  Please understand that once you are comfortable with an interface that you've used for years, it is time consuming and a bit stressful to learn a new one in a hurry so that you can get back to being productive. Even if it may be "better."
Logged
Alan Goldstein
[url=http://www.Goldstein
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up