Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 29, 2026, 10:06:32 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
Elinchrom Rotalux Softbox for Flash
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Elinchrom Rotalux Softbox for Flash (Read 1226 times)
Guy Mancuso
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 1133
Elinchrom Rotalux Softbox for Flash
«
on:
October 04, 2008, 10:34:37 am »
I just bought this and set it up but never used it . I need a strip light more . I just got it a couple weeks ago
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1769..._for_Flash.html
I will sell mine for 250.00 Paypal is fine and US only
«
Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 10:36:05 am by Guy Mancuso
»
Logged
[url=http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showt
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
Elinchrom Rotalux Softbox for Flash
Loading...