This is probably a dumb question and I am missing something obvious. I'd really appreciate any responses that can resolve my confusion.
This applies when printing a photo with an odd crop that is not an established size, and I want to print that the maximum size allowed by the roll. One dimension will be the width of the roll, but you still need to know the other dimension to set the custom paper size. When I'm printing in CS3 I determine the Image Size by using that dialogue box. That then tells me what size to set the custom setting for in the print driver.
You have to do the same thing in LR -- input the settings in the Page Setup first.
But without an Image Size dialogue, how do you do it? That is one feature in CS3 that I really miss in LR.
Am I missing something?