Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lunch Out  (Read 1637 times)

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Lunch Out
« on: July 29, 2025, 01:31:54 pm »

.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

degrub

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2560
Re: Lunch Out
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2025, 01:57:05 pm »

Guess that made the chaplain's day  ;)
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14435
Re: Lunch Out
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2025, 04:28:36 am »

Guess that made the chaplain's day  ;)

Well seen, I didn't spot the cross immediately.

It's a nice and interesting shot…
Logged
Francois

PeterAit

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4647
    • Peter Aitken Photographs
Re: Lunch Out
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2025, 10:38:04 am »

Well seen, I didn't spot the cross immediately.

It's a nice and interesting shot…

The subject is giving the photographer the "hairy eyeball," the main reason I do not like doing this kind of photography. The results can be fascinating, tho.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up