Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Customized Horseman SW-D Pro II - Designed to use ALPA Lenses  (Read 3909 times)

bobgphoto

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • Philadelphia Architectural Photography

This camera offers speed and massive horizontal movement. The standard Horseman SW-D Pro II has both Horizontal and Vertical Rise & Fall of 17.5MM. I had the front of the camera mofifired on the from to give me and additional horizontal shift left and right of 30mm each way. Total horizon movement is around 47mm in each direction. The front slides thru detents. Each detention has enough coverage to merge with the photo next to it.

The photo below was taken with the equipment in the location equipment photos. I used a Schneider - Kreuznach ALPA-Helvetar 5.6/60 xl, My trusted FOBA Stan, a CUBE and Wine Country 150mm Filter system. I use a 60% transparent plastic filter. This reduces the exposure time for LCC's.

The dimensions are: horizontal length 174mm (6 56/64" x height 134mm (5 1/2 ") x thickness 39mm (1 1/2") It fits in your hand!

I am looking for $6,500.00

If you have an interested in the Schneider - Kreuznach ALPA-Helvetar 5.6/60 xl, please let me know. It is in a Rodenstock 250 e-shutter.[/img]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2025, 10:10:53 am by bobgphoto »
Logged
Bob Graham, Jr. Photography LLC
Ambler, PA
www.philadelphiaarchitecturalphotography.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up