Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEC PA-271W display, free for local pickup, Boston suburbs  (Read 525 times)

Ryan Mack

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 342
    • Ryan Mack on Facebook
NEC PA-271W display, free for local pickup, Boston suburbs
« on: February 12, 2025, 10:27:02 am »

I have an older NEC PA271W-BK-SV display in good working order that I don't need anymore. I am not including the SpectraView colorimeter that came with it since I'm still using that on my newer display. I could probably give you the SV software though since I use a third party app now. Please message me if you're interested.
Logged

Kyle Jackson

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 532
    • Lone Leaf Photography
Re: NEC PA-271W display, free for local pickup, Boston suburbs
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2025, 10:21:19 am »

Dang I'd be on that if it were local!  :'( The CCFL backlight waned in mine -- local colour shifts, dimming, and could no longer be cal'ed -- so I was forced to replace with an Eizo. It's been relegated to side monitor for general desktop duty now. I'd love to have a good one again! I liked the SpectraView II software better than Eizo's ColorNavigator.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up