Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sony EF 24-70 f2.8 Mk1, Mint-!  (Read 416 times)

citizenjoe

  • Antarctica 2016
  • Jr. Member
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 74
    • www.HughConacher.com
Sony EF 24-70 f2.8 Mk1, Mint-!
« on: November 25, 2024, 11:08:19 am »

This fantastic lens is in used, mint-condition! This top-of-the-line GM lens has been my go-to for as long as I've had it. No scratches, no fungus, no problems.

You know the lens, but just in case, manufacturer's description: https://www.sony.ca/en/electronics/camera-lenses/sel2470gm

I'm upgrading to the newer version.

Bonus: Hoya 82 MC PROTECTOR protective filter - a $100 value.

Price $1700 Canadian OBO. This is cheaper than the Canadian listings found on eBay. You are also welcome to come and look at it.

Location: Winnipeg, MB Canada. I would prefer to sell locally, but happy to ship at your expense.

Bug free, Covid free, cat friendly household. If the ad is up, it's still available. Please look at my other listings. Discounts for cash!

Please feel free to contact me at info at HughConacher dot com

Thanks for looking!
Logged
Hugh, from Winnipeg.
Pages: [1]   Go Up