Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 09:02:22 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
The Coffee Corner
>
Just Because I needed a Laugh
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Just Because I needed a Laugh (Read 648 times)
Chris Calohan
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 3539
Editing Allowed
Just Because I needed a Laugh
«
on:
January 25, 2021, 06:37:54 pm »
And for those too young to remember, Walter Cronkite said the same thing to John Glenn as he embarked on the first manned orbital space flight.
Logged
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows
kers
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4602
Re: Just Because I needed a Laugh
«
Reply #1 on:
January 26, 2021, 05:17:34 pm »
What i like is that he sells them as merchandise on sweaters ...
Logged
Pieter Kers
https://beeld.nu/
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Just Because I needed a Laugh
«
Reply #2 on:
January 26, 2021, 07:44:57 pm »
All I want from Bernie is his mittens. They are first-rate.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
kers
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4602
Re: Just Because I needed a Laugh
«
Reply #3 on:
January 27, 2021, 08:31:16 am »
Just came across this one
thanks to Instagram @tobeytimecrochet
Logged
Pieter Kers
https://beeld.nu/
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Just Because I needed a Laugh
«
Reply #4 on:
January 27, 2021, 10:55:35 am »
That's a fine Bernie indeed!
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
The Coffee Corner
>
Just Because I needed a Laugh
Loading...