I ditto the issues to the P900 that Eric had.
Brand new P900 never fed more than a sheet or to at the git-go and when I printed on Exhibition Fiber Paper, scratches. After most of the year, Epson suggested I use the front-feed to print on EFP but the feed never could be pulled out and the printer bricked.
The replacement, a refurb worked great and the feeder worked and didn't scratch the paper. First, the blobs along the margin of EFP, then it pulled in several sheets of Prem. Luster and it, too, bricked.
Took it to authorized service provider and it's beyond repair.
Solution from Epson after giving them a call? Buy a new printer...
So I did, I bought a 3880 that had the black valve issue for a good price, had the authorized repair place rebuild it and now I have a reliable printer that will outwork the two P900 printers that didn't last a year each without a sweat.
Now instead of having to worry about the next failure, I'm printing up a storm.
In the mean time, like Eric, I've got a bunch of P900 carts and waste tanks sitting around...