I guess I am just a hack. This morning I followed my usual routine. I ground up some beans, threw them in the coffee maker, added water in the designated slot, and pressed go. While I was waiting for the coffee to brew, I warmed up my milk in the microware, and then just stood there staring at the coffee maker until it had finished. Then I poured the coffee in my cup and walked to the family room, sat down, and started reading the news on my laptop. I don' think I could make one 4-5 minute video, much less six, about it. Think of all the things you could do during those five extra videos. But every culture, and every person in every culture, is different, and it is interesting to find out how other people do things. It is the sort of learning experience that comes to mind when someone on the internet makes a sweeping generalization.