Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: B&W film - for sale  (Read 339 times)

hogloff

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1194
B&W film - for sale
« on: September 24, 2020, 02:55:47 pm »

I am unloading my film equipment and first up is my film that is sitting in my freezer. All of the film is expired, but I have kept it frozen since purchase. I've used the film occasionally and had no issues with it. Here is what I have:

35mm film

-- Ilford XP2 400 (9 rolls ) - $6 / roll
-- Kodak Plus-x 125 ( 2 rolls ) - SOLD


120 film

-- Ilford HP5 400 ( 26 rolls ) - SOLD
-- Ilford FP4 125 ( 15 rolls ) $4 / roll
-- Ilford Delta 400 ( 13 rolls ) $5 / roll
-- Ilford Plus 50 ( 5 rolls ) $5 / roll
-- Fuji Across 100 ( 24 rolls ) $9 / roll
-- Kodak 400TX ( 24 rolls ) $6 / roll
-- Kodak TXP 320 ( 15 rolls ) $9 / roll
-- Kodak Tri-x 400 ( 5 rolls ) $5 / roll
-- Unknown 125 ( 12 rolls ) - SOLD

Shipping will be extra and will be calculated on how many rolls is purchased.

I am open to discounts if substantial amounts of the film is purchased.
Paypal is preferred.

e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 04:02:38 pm by hogloff »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up