Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 01, 2026, 04:22:00 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
Orchids on windowsill
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Orchids on windowsill (Read 313 times)
PeterAit
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4647
Orchids on windowsill
«
on:
March 27, 2020, 04:46:24 pm »
I intended this to be in focus and failed in a big way, yet I think I like this result better than I would a perfectly sharp image. Taken with a Leica Monochrom and the Summicron 75mm.
Logged
Peter
www.peteraitken.com
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Orchids on windowsill
«
Reply #1 on:
March 27, 2020, 08:23:43 pm »
Fascinating.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
francois
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 14432
Re: Orchids on windowsill
«
Reply #2 on:
April 01, 2020, 07:36:13 am »
I love the high-key treatment… It's a beautiful shot!
Logged
Francois
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
Orchids on windowsill
Loading...