Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cumbrian light  (Read 524 times)

KMRennie

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 989
Cumbrian light
« on: May 22, 2019, 07:09:19 pm »

After weeks of high pressure "mushy" light and poor visibility the weather changed today so time to get out with the camera. We still need some rain as most of the streams and waterfalls are trickles. Ken
Logged

thierrylegros396

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1949
Re: Cumbrian light
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 02:51:42 am »

I like the unusual colors of this one.

Thierry
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14435
Re: Cumbrian light
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 04:28:15 am »

Nice, soft curves with vibrant colors… I like it a lot.
Logged
Francois

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Cumbrian light
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 06:01:01 pm »

Nice, soft curves with vibrant colors… I like it a lot.
+1.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)
Pages: [1]   Go Up