Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Off to Death Valley - Aguereberry Point  (Read 1243 times)

Vieri Bottazzini

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1098
    • WEBSITE
Off to Death Valley - Aguereberry Point
« on: January 14, 2017, 06:10:10 am »

Since tomorrow I'll be heading out to the US where I'll stay for three weeks to teach Workshops in Death Valley and the Southwest and do some personal work as well, I thought I'd post an old photograph taken at Aguereberry Point in Death Valley in 2013 to say goodbye to the group for now - see you again soon!

Logged
Vieri Bottazzini
Proud Ambassador for NYA-EVO bags
https://www.vieribottazzini.com

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Off to Death Valley - Aguereberry Point
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 09:47:11 am »

I will look forward eagerly to your new work from Death Valley and the Southwest!
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Off to Death Valley - Aguereberry Point
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 11:36:34 am »

I will look forward eagerly to your new work from Death Valley and the Southwest!

Yes, me too. It's always a pleasure to discover your work.
Logged
Francois

Vieri Bottazzini

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1098
    • WEBSITE
Re: Off to Death Valley - Aguereberry Point
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 05:28:18 pm »

I will look forward eagerly to your new work from Death Valley and the Southwest!

Yes, me too. It's always a pleasure to discover your work.

Thank you Eric and Francois for your very nice comments, much appreciated! :) I have been working in Death Valley for 4 days before my first WS there, and am now relaxing two days in the Valley of Fire before my next Death Valley WS starts - I think I got some pretty nice images this time over, and will start working on them and hopefully post something as soon as I'll be home - not before another couple of weeks, though. Thanks again! Best,

Vieri
Logged
Vieri Bottazzini
Proud Ambassador for NYA-EVO bags
https://www.vieribottazzini.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up