Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 17 June 18  (Read 816 times)

BobDavid

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3313
June 17 June 18
« on: June 19, 2016, 01:40:56 am »

Miscellaneous
Logged

Bruce Cox

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1077
    • flickr
Re: June 17 June 18
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 01:03:30 pm »

I like the "Waves".  However, I spend more time looking at the "Photo-Shoot". 

The peaceful, though crowded, beach is good counterpoint to the high, and-or low, drama of cutting a woman in half with a light-stand.

Federico Fellini was a magician like that.
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: June 17 June 18
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 04:39:35 am »

Waves is my favorite by far but all four shots work very well together…
Logged
Francois

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: June 17 June 18
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 09:21:59 am »

Waves is my favorite by far but all four shots work very well together…

Yes. I wasn't always a fan of of your work but recently I am growing more appreciative of it. Keep posting.

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: June 17 June 18
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 01:41:40 pm »

The moon could have been by anybody and isn't very interesting to me.
The other three are excellent BobDavids.
My favorite is Waves.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

BobDavid

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3313
Re: June 17 June 18
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 06:27:22 pm »

The moon is something we all see. Technically, it's very hard to get a crisp shot with blue/brownish clouds. It doesn't belong in this series. It's not a "signature piece." I'm just a sucker for the moon.

My favorite is the photo shoot. I love the way the people line up on the same plane and the woman in the orange outfit gets cut in half by the light stand. It's the sort scene that catches my eye. My collection of candid beach photos is growing. Hopefully, they'll end up in a show some day. The 25" X 18.75" prints are neat.

Thanks for the feedback.
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: June 17 June 18
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 10:44:49 pm »

I will readily admit that it is much better than any of my attempted moon shots, but I won't post any of mine.   ;)
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)
Pages: [1]   Go Up