Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: kolgrafafjörður  (Read 981 times)

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
kolgrafafjörður
« on: April 02, 2016, 07:58:09 pm »

Comments?

Jeremy
Logged

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Re: kolgrafafjörður
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 12:05:43 am »

Love it. Reminds me so much of the atmosphere there.

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: kolgrafafjörður
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 01:23:17 am »

Veru nice! Great light and spot-on exposure.

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: kolgrafafjörður
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 12:40:59 pm »

The Iceland trip has been a real goldmine for you, Jeremy.

This is another fine shot.

Eric
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Chairman Bill

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3352
    • flickr page
Re: kolgrafafjörður
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 01:19:36 pm »

That has echoes of Rajan's Iceland work. Which counts as high praise, just incase you weren't sure  :)

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: kolgrafafjörður
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 02:33:35 pm »

Veru nice! Great light and spot-on exposure.

+1
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Re: kolgrafafjörður
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 03:35:13 am »

Thanks, all.

That has echoes of Rajan's Iceland work. Which counts as high praise, just incase you weren't sure  :)

I couldn't take it in any other way, and I'm flattered.

The Iceland trip has been a real goldmine for you, Jeremy.

I'd defy anyone with a soul not to be inspired by the landscapes of Iceland. I'm barely a fifth of my way through the photos I took there and I'm hoping for some more gold, or at least pyrites.

Jeremy
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up