Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.  (Read 1008 times)

sarrasani

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 471
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 07:16:56 pm by sarrasani »
Logged
Film cameras (13X18, 2,4X3,6), digital-foveon and digital-mosaic cameras.
Only manual focus lenses.

sdwilsonsct

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3312
Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 12:55:51 am »

I like the triangular composition in 3. The grass in 4 distracts IMHO.

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 07:51:26 am »

Would be nice to show us the pictures here.

thierrylegros396

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1949
Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 10:52:36 am »

I like the triangular composition in 3. The grass in 4 distracts IMHO.

+1

Thierry
Logged

sarrasani

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 471
Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 06:14:02 pm »

I like the triangular composition in 3. The grass in 4 distracts IMHO.


thank you much. and I agree about the problem of the 4.
All the best,
sandro
Logged
Film cameras (13X18, 2,4X3,6), digital-foveon and digital-mosaic cameras.
Only manual focus lenses.

sarrasani

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 471
Re: Low light ICE, WATER, ROCKS.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 06:22:24 pm »

Would be nice to show us the pictures here.

Sorry. I tried to link the images, and now it seems they can be rapidly loaded and seen.
All the best,
Sandro
Logged
Film cameras (13X18, 2,4X3,6), digital-foveon and digital-mosaic cameras.
Only manual focus lenses.
Pages: [1]   Go Up