Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PeterAit on April 29, 2015, 09:27:56 pm

Title: Study in green - green anole, that is!
Post by: PeterAit on April 29, 2015, 09:27:56 pm
I found this fellow hunting insects near the North Carolina coast. Panasonic G3 with 14-42mm lens. Comments welcome
Title: Re: Study in green - green anole, that is!
Post by: armand on April 29, 2015, 11:12:29 pm
I like it but I do wish the nose was visible.
Title: Re: Study in green - green anole, that is!
Post by: PeterAit on April 30, 2015, 08:29:15 am
I like it but I do wish the nose was visible.

So you noticed that too! Yes, it would be good to see the nose.
Title: Re: Study in green - green anole, that is!
Post by: ashaughnessy on April 30, 2015, 12:25:02 pm
I quite like the nose not being visible, it gives a small touch of extra character to the animal and the picture.
Anthony
Title: Re: Study in green - green anole, that is!
Post by: NancyP on April 30, 2015, 02:26:43 pm
H'm. Should I stay on the top of this leaf, and absorb some more rays, or should I rest in the shade?
Title: Re: Study in green - green anole, that is!
Post by: BobDavid on May 01, 2015, 09:09:11 am
Green anole's are fun to watch. Too bad his sago palm has scale. Coffee grounds are a good home remedy for scale infestation.