Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: sanvandur on April 28, 2015, 11:11:02 am

Title: NEC PA271W 27" LCD screen for sale
Post by: sanvandur on April 28, 2015, 11:11:02 am
I've recently upgraded my studio screen and am now selling my NEC PA271W. It's in perfect shape. I'm selling/shipping only in the continental USA. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Title: Re: NEC PA271W 17" LCD screen for sale
Post by: bernie west on April 28, 2015, 12:57:24 pm
Any chance you are in Australia?
Title: Re: NEC PA271W 17" LCD screen for sale
Post by: ddolde on April 28, 2015, 01:01:52 pm
You might want to try proof reading your post....unless it's really a 17" monitor
Title: Re: NEC PA271W 27" LCD screen for sale
Post by: sanvandur on April 28, 2015, 01:23:24 pm
thanks ddolde! fixed it ;)
Title: Re: NEC PA271W 27" LCD screen for sale
Post by: rmyers on April 28, 2015, 09:29:00 pm
And a price might be good, too.
Title: Re: NEC PA271W 27" LCD screen for sale
Post by: sanvandur on April 28, 2015, 09:47:32 pm
That's what the PM is for
Title: Re: NEC PA271W 27" LCD screen for sale
Post by: bernie west on April 29, 2015, 12:13:23 am
Hello?
Title: Re: NEC PA271W 27" LCD screen for sale
Post by: sanvandur on April 29, 2015, 07:12:09 am
Sorry Bernie. When I fixed my first post I added that I will only ship inside the continental U.S. Thanks for you inquirey though :)
Title: Re: NEC PA271W 27" LCD screen for sale
Post by: buckshot on April 29, 2015, 08:19:08 am
That's what the PM is for

Ah, so it's a silent auction.

No thanks.