Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on April 28, 2015, 06:09:39 am

Title: In a hurry
Post by: stamper on April 28, 2015, 06:09:39 am
Hopefully he will get there?
Title: Re: In a hurry
Post by: francois on April 28, 2015, 06:16:27 am
Hopefully he will get there?

Who knows, he seems to have missed the obvious!
Title: Re: In a hurry
Post by: RSL on April 28, 2015, 12:02:09 pm
This one looks like a wait job. I'd bet you stood there and waited until the guy walked by. Good shooting.
Title: Re: In a hurry
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 28, 2015, 12:22:23 pm
This one looks like a wait job. I'd bet you stood there and waited until the guy walked by...

Not unlike a landscape photographer standing there and waiting until... a cloud "walked" by ;)
Title: Re: In a hurry
Post by: stamper on April 29, 2015, 06:11:56 am
This one looks like a wait job. I'd bet you stood there and waited until the guy walked by. Good shooting.

Correct. I have seen this possibility a few times but there is always vehicles in the way. This time the vehicles weren't too obtrusive. I didn't hang around long because I might have been mistaken for an old pervert.
Title: Re: In a hurry
Post by: petermfiore on April 29, 2015, 06:55:38 am
Correct. I have seen this possibility a few times but there is always vehicles in the way. This time the vehicles weren't too obtrusive. I didn't hang around long because I might have been mistaken for an old pervert.

I quibble with the word old...Very nice find.

Peter
Title: Re: In a hurry
Post by: stamper on April 29, 2015, 07:11:10 am
I quibble with the word old...Very nice find.

Peter

I would prefer to be just a pervert rather than an old pervert. ;)
Title: Re: In a hurry
Post by: petermfiore on April 29, 2015, 07:59:19 am
I would prefer to be just a pervert rather than an old pervert. ;)

My point exactly!!!

Peter